Friday, October 26, 2007

chilly chilly fall!

I am so much happier in the cold chilly weather!! I love that I can see my breath and that Zeb needs to be bundled! I love being cold and warming myself up with a run! I love the gloomy gray skies and the crisp air. I was made for the fall.

Here is little Zeb's buddy and across the hall neighbor, Sam Dockter! I can't wait till Zeb can really play with him.

We tried to get a picture of them together but it just wouldn't happen! Poor zeb gets so frustrated watching the kids run around and play! he wants to chase them so badly. We also collected some leaves. I want to frame them and hang them in my living room. I'm going to go search for a good frame today. If it turns out nicely I'll post the finished product.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love Zeb's little jeans and polo outfit. He looks so cute. Those leaves are amazing! So bright and perfect. Can't wait to see the autumn collage. What a good idea!

Kari Ann said...

Isn't fall the best! I love all the fun activities that you can do outside and not be too hot..or cold!!! Zeb sure is a cutey! He is such a perfect blend of both of you.