Monday, October 1, 2007

happy four months!


zeb won't eat. perhaps its the tooth thing, but he just won't eat well, and its obvious he's starving! so this morning I decided to plop him in his high chair and try to give him cereal. he did okay. lots of nasty faces and spitting out, but no tears. I think he actually swallowed some too.

that cereal is nasty stuff. i'd probably be spitting it out as well. I can't believe that the little rugrat has been here with us, out of my uterus, for FOUR months now. I feel like he's been around much longer than how long I was pregnant! he hasn't even hit that halfway mark yet. I can't wait for you all to see him and play with him. I'm a little worried the only person he'll go to is Laney though!

6 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

He is tooo cute! He is a perfect combo of both of you! It's amazing how they just become a part of your family so naturally! Can't wait to play with him!

M- your favorite said...

I hope he comes to us. I told Kent that he's probably not going to want to. But I hope he does. Maybe you should put applesauce in his mush something sweet. He might like it then?!? I love his dark eyes.

Steve and Hailey said...

I can't believe baby Zeb is four months old now! He seems to have so much personality. I feel like you have had smiley pictures forever of baby Z. We have been helping Jack say "Z." We tell him he'll meet up with Z at Christmas time hopefully.

Michelle said...

With Zeb being such a social butterfly - I can't imagine him being an extreme mama's boy. He'll just need a little warm up time, hopefully. He looks so cute and big sitting up in the highchair!

Time flies ...

Pat and Brent said...

So funny the way the little tongue works and pushes the food the wrong way. He looks like he's kind of enjoying it. He better like his grandma cause I'm definately going to be playing with him! Can't wait to see him - 6 months is such a cute age!

Unknown said...

Well of course he's going to go to Nannie Annie! Who else has sent such fabulous UPS packages? I'm willing to bribe Philip's grandson.

Nannie Annie