Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It is so cold!

Kent and I are such delinquent parents. Zeb didn't have a single jacket to his name (we borrowed one from sam dockter last week) until yesterday! and that jacket came in his SECOND package of the day from his gma Pat. Good thing he has other people to watch out for him! he loves the jacket. he's been chewing on it all morning long. He also has been playing with his new caterpillar toy all morning! and thank you oh-so-much for the Yoshidas! I was so excited that I put it in the recipe that I was making IMMEDIATELY. I was making kent's favorite meatloaf casserole (ew huh?) when the package arrived and I dumped in half a cup right then. It made it quite a bit better.

oh, I discovered something with zeb. Apparently he loves the swing as long as he doesn't get pushed in it. He loves to sit up and look around.

and laney, we'll get some videos ASAP and post them. We have a rolling one and another laughing one to put up.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That jacket fits him perfect! He looks so cute and snuggly.

You are DEFINITELY not delinquent parents. It HAS been 90 degree weather out there, remember? Do you really go from really hot to jacket weather? Well - we definitely do out here. The kids wear their coats to school in the mornings and then are dying of heat by the time I pick them up (and often have to run back in their classrooms to get their forgotten coats). Crazy weather. We have yet to turn on the heat, though. I remember you guys would go as long as you could without turning on the heater. Sometimes we run the air during the day - and the heat early in the morning. But we haven't yet. :)

Sure love ya!

Pat and Brent said...

I'm so glad it fits so well. Cute little Zeb. He's getting so big! I feel like I'm really missing out. Thank goodness for blogging.

M- your favorite said...

So dang CUTE!!

Missy D said...

He's so cute!