Wednesday, October 10, 2007

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY RALPH!!

happy freaking 26!

Here are just some of the reasons that I love you... one for each year of your life. I thought I'd post it on the blog so everybody knows just how amazing you are.

1. you give ME presents for YOUR birthday :)

2. after three years you STILL tickle my back EVERY night.

3. evidently you have pretty good sperm, =Zeb

4. you are quite the little SmArTy PaNtS!

5. after a tedious day at school you come home and vacuum the floor or scrub the toilet.

6. you are the ubiquitous texter (to me anyway). i LOVE it.

7. you moved me to (holy) TOLEDO. it is so much fun.

8. you hate sitting around as much as I do and will walk around walmart and meijer just for fun!

9. Sound of Music is as fun to you as it is to me.

10. you sneak me treats out of your meetings and classes, thanks :)

11. you know how much i love surprises and do your best to surprise me often.

12. you trust me invariably. its ridiculous...I could get away with anything.

13. even in my incessant pestering and prodding, you humor me.

14. you love to giggle inappropriately (often so that I don't look like the only one laughing when I shouldn't be).

15. I can't hear Zeb cry in the morning anymore so YOU get up with him before you go to school.

16. after ten years you still let me read your journal!

17. you love me more than the little rugrat.

18. you love me more than everybody else put together.

19. when people do weird things you give me those really funny looks.

20. you are perpeptually telling me how much you love me.

21. when you walk in the door every night Zeb giggles and squeals.

22. somehow you seem to make my life one big adventure.

23. you always encourage me to do what I want to do and be who I want to be.

24. If I asked, you would give me anything I wanted.

25. you love me for stupid stuff like free t-shirts and news appearances :0)

26. you make it all worthwhile.

10 comments:

Emily Frame said...

If it wasn't against church doctrine to say you are soulmates, I would say you are. I love that he STILL tickles your back. I also love that you STILL call him Ralph?

Michelle said...

Definitely soul mates.

Happy Birthday, Kent! You are such an incredible person. I am so blessed to have you as a part of my life!

Awesome post, Leisy! You guys make a good team!

Pat and Brent said...

Kent is definately a good one! He's a lot like his dad in many ways and I'm grateful to have such a loving husband too. It is awfully nice to have someone love you all the time unconditionally.

M- your favorite said...

Happy Birthday! You are a keeper! Kent your so awesome! You do make a great hubby! And Father!

It's crazy still to think your a dad. I love it!

Anyways have a great day! Love you so much!

Linz said...

Happy Birthday Kent! I forgot our birthdays are so close! (Mine's tomorrow!) Hope your day is awesome!!!!! You guys really are soul mates! Too cute!

Jaime said...

That is probably the coolest, sweetest thing I have ever read. Happy Birthday, Kent!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kent and Leisy . . . . I am so happy for the two of you! You two bring a HUGE smile to my face!

kenna said...

Happy Birthday Kent! Sorry it's late, but hey, I got around to it right?

tiffany said...

great post i want a guy like that. where can i find him?

Jedi Master Tolman said...

Wow! This blog makes my life and the life of everyone I know look pretty boring! You guys sound like you are doing so awesome and having a great time out there in OHIO! Blogs are so great to be able to keep up with you and you guys make me laugh this blog is so awesome.