Tuesday, October 23, 2007

music man

Never fail, the song "Tomorrow" can get Zeb to relax and smile! When he gets all wound up or gets too tired to sleep I will sing it to him. Lately I have been so sick of singing it. I don't know all of the words so I just sing the same parts over and over! Last week I logged onto my mom's blog to randomly find "Tomorrow" playing. Now I just plop Zeb in front of the computer and go to Nanny Annie's blog. Zeb loves it. He'll just sit and smile. The very moment that the song ends he'll squawk again.
I'm pretty sure he got his dad's musical affinity. He certainly didn't get any from me. Kent wanted me to remind you all that when Zeb was just one month old he would sit on his lap and listen to him play the piano (at my parent's house when we lived there for a few weeks). Piano music gives me anxiety a little bit. Let's hope Zeb turns out to be a musician like his papochka.

p.s. I went out with the sisters today and we taught a lady whose last name is Zeb! Spelled Zyeb. Nutso huh? She absolutely loved our little Zeb (she had two really nasty fat cats that she loved too).

3 comments:

linds jo said...

This is way to funny...I ran into your blog while on the computer this morning-its super cute and your baby is darling! Last time I saw you he was just a little fetus and we were enjoying good times at the gap, oh wait there werent any! How's Laney? Last I saw her she was engaged. (Thanks to me! They never call, they never write...)Did she ever escape the clutches of the GAP????? Anyway, good to see you(kinda)check us out linds.pete.blogspot
-Lindsay Peterson (nelson)

taylor and laney said...

we want videos of zeb singing along.

Anonymous said...

Oh that Nannie Annie! She's so smart. And she's obviously his favorite.

--signed, Anonymous