Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I just got a call from the Rachel Ray show!

I check the Rachel Ray website daily for great recipes and whatnot and I wrote in on a few "do you want to be on the show" topics! This morning one of the producers called and asked me a few questions about everything. We'll see how it all goes! I was talking really fast (I tend to do that when I get excited or nervous) but I was super excited and gave her lots of info! The topic was about the Holidays and being nervous. I wrote in about heading home for the holidays with a little aprehension about how the time-sharing is going to go. They asked about the new baby, where we are going to stay, what I'm worried about, etc. It may be a little too boring! lets hope not. I'd LOVE to go to the Rachel Ray show!!!! I've gone over everything I said a zillion times in my head and keep thinking of things that I should have said! it's making me crazy! oh well huh? I've got nothing to lose! I love the food and rachel ray!
I'll keep you all posted.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool. When I had to stay at home I loved the Rachel Ray show. You are just super popular these days. Too bad I loathe the winter/holiday season. I'm Emk McScrooge.

Kenna said...

First, I have to say that it freaks me out that there is another Kenna that comments on your blog.

Second, that would be awesome to go on the Rachael Ray show. I think you two would get along great!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was weird about Kenna saying "when she had to stay home." I couldn't figure out what time period she was talking about that wouldn't also apply to now. Thank you, other Kenna, for clearing that up.
I hope you get on the show, Leisy. I mean, you're already famous for being on the local news, but then you'd be even more famous. How fabulous is that?

Anonymous said...

I thought it was weird about Kenna saying "when she had to stay home." I couldn't figure out what time period she was talking about that wouldn't also apply to now. Thank you, other Kenna, for clearing that up.
I hope you get on the show, Leisy. I mean, you're already famous for being on the local news, but then you'd be even more famous. How fabulous is that?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to confuse you all. I'll just go by 'EMK' so I don't get mixed up with others...

Michelle said...

Rachael Ray ROCKS! That would be really cool.

Holiday time-sharing does get really stressful. And, to be frank, I expect to be at the top of the list for sharing your time this holiday (just like everyone else!) :)

It'll all work out. You'll just have to be really organized with all of the people you know.

Anonymous said...

And if you don't make time to come visit us I'll probably hate you for ever.

Unknown said...

don't they all know that you were famous years ago from the dead cow incident?

NA (AO)

Linz said...

Wow! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

heidi said...

That's awesome. So how did the conversation end? Are they calling back to let you know? You guys would be good on TV.

With Rachel Ray, it's good that you talk fast when you're nervous cause she talks fast too - you'll sound the same.

taylor and laney said...

leisy, read this article
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,303138,00.html

it seems as though watson (as in watson and crick) is a little homophobic and racist.

but part of me wonders about the correlations he has found.

dockters said...

Just remember...if Kent can't go with you to make an appearance on the show I get to!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

oh, i've read the watson statements. he a real womanzier as well!

and linds, you are in for sure if kent can't make it!