Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Here is costume number two! I Think Zeb liked it a little better cause he could actually move around in it and we could hold him without him squirming all over! yet another great reason to be in a good ward! Lots of free costumes to choose from! the rugrat did so so well trick or treating today! and he even drank an entire bottle at the end of it all. three cheers for zebby.

Every year they do trick or treating down the main street in Perrysburg. Perrysburg is one of the little side towns of Toledo that is actually closer to our house than downtown Toledo. It was perfect today. The weather was FANTASTIC and there was lots of good candy. Too bad z can't eat it huh? We went for playgroup and there were tons of people from the ward. All of these activites aren't really for the kids! It's so nice to have something to do almost everyday.

Here are some of the little kidlets as we began our adventure! Z was the youngest little tyke there, but like I said playgroup is more for me than for him!

Here are some of the buildings and whatnot downtown. It's a quaint little street and is having a christmas parade and tree lighting in a few weeks. you can even see them putting up the christmas lights in the one picture on the left!!





Here is a picture with some of us moms. these are just a few of my favorite people here in toledo. The city is full of fabulous and "worthy of being called favorite"-- people!

11 comments:

Erin said...

I wish we had a playgroup in my ward. Maybe I should start one. It sounds like you are having so much fun. Zeb looks adorable in both of his costumes. Think of what a lady killer he will be in 21 years (after his mission, of course!)

buhlersdayoff said...

I am so excited to come across yours and Laney's blog today. I can't believe how big and cute your little one is!! So, do you love being a mom yet? He is adorable so great job!!!! and YEAH for playgroups!! Our ward is a young ward so we have plenty of that going around!!

buhlersdayoff said...

oh sorry this is Sarah (asay/buhler)!!

dockters said...

Yay for trick-or-treating and Perrysburg! I want to see pictures of your burrito costumes from this afternoon, too!

taylor and laney said...

i really like your hair long, it makes me not want to cut mine. foo. but I think I may still go ahead with it.

Pat and Brent said...

Love the skeleton costume. Looks like you had a fun day. So glad you're involved and enjoying things there.

Shelly and Ken said...

Do you know when they are doing the lighting? I beat it will look beautiful all lite up.

Kent and Leisy said...

the tree lighting and parade are sat nov 10 or 11 (I can't remember). The parade is at 4:30 and the tree lighting is afterwards. I say we all pick a spot to watch it together!

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun group to hang out with! Perrysburg reminds me a little of downtown Provo. You look fantastic, Leisy!

Kari Ann said...

How fun! I love the costumes! Halloween is so much fun with kids! I am glad that you have such great friends out there!

Mia said...

I LOVE that you had two costumes for him. My poor kids (and dogs) will have multiple costumes. I already have several onesies with pumpkins on them for my future child to wear every day of the month of October!