Wednesday, October 10, 2007

he's obsessed

Here I am, the epitome of first time mom. Documenting even the ordinariness of first time eatings. I vowed to never do it, and I wouldn't be if the pictures weren't so dang funny. I am going to miss his gummy smile so much once the rest of his teeth come in. why does he have to get teeth so prematurely? at least he wasn't born with them. It is a regular occurence you know.

He adores sweet potatoes. He ate an entire jar in one sitting, his first sitting at that. He was so excited that he grabbed, smeared, smelled, and ate all at the same time. This book the health place sent me said they will turn their heads away when they are finished. This little rugrat never even glanced away, let alone turn.

8 comments:

taylor and laney said...

have you given him fruit yet? he is going to love the bananas! have you tried making your own baby food? i hear it is really easy and cheap, and with the magic bullet, i bet it would be even easier. And it is supposed to be better for the baby too. lots less preservatives. tell me if you try it.

Missy D said...

That's so funny! :) I miss Zeb. And you guys too. When are we going to see each other again?

Unknown said...

Leisy it's supposed to go in his mouth. He's so cute!

M- your favorite said...

He looks like a great eater! CUTE! I'm glad you take pictures of his life. You might as well for the rest of us!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Hi Miller Family!! This is the Shermans from the Lakeridge 7th ward...(we moved out right after
x-mas last year)Love your blog!! Your little Zeb is so stinkin cute!! Just wanted to say hello...take care!

Pat and Brent said...

How dang cute is that! You have definately got a dream baby. Keep those pictures coming!

Michelle said...

What a sweetie. He really DID get that all over his face, huh? Love it!

The Jackson Family said...

Love the pictures-they made me laugh. I love how much you blog Leisy. I can't believe how big your little man is.