Friday, October 19, 2007

take a look at these!

I got a pair of fun little ballet flats at target a few weeks ago and I really like them. Both Laney and cousin Amy got them as well.

Tonight while Kent and I were out and about at the mall I found a copycat pair! Only this pair was at Macy's. They were Coach and cost 138.00 big ones! I nearly died when I saw the price on them! Mine were at Target for only $12.99.
The question of the day is, which pair is which? Is the top left Coach and 138.00 buckaroos or is that one the one on the right? which is the target pair? and which do you like better? It may be pretty obvious but I still think I got quite the steal if some people are paying alomst 140 dollars for one of these shoes and I paid twelve.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sooooo cute! I love both pairs. I want some for ME!

Zak said...

the top ones are the expensive ones, right?

Good job, Leisy. I could never justify spending that much money on a pair of ballet flats- they just don't go with any of my outfits well enough

Rachael said...

I love them! I guess the bottom ones are Coach. I could never get over being in the mall here and seeing so many people in the Coach store or carrying around their bags. I guess it's one of the reasons we don't really belong in Bellevue (way too richy rich for the likes of us!).

Steve and Hailey said...

I tried to get the same pair, but they weren't in my size. I think the Target pair is actually cuter! The patterned ribbons add a little extra flair!