Wednesday, October 31, 2007

splish splash


So the rugrat ate once yesterday (seven ounces) and then went to bed at seven! we force fed him at ten and thank heavens he took nine ounces! unfortunately he awoke at seven this morning not wanting anything to eat again. Let's hope its a tooth. I am hungry for him. Last night he much enjoyed his bath and probably got at least a few ounces of bath water to drink! I'd be super worried but he's still happy and playful as usual. Later tonight I'll post some pics of our adventures today! We are going trick or treating to old town Perrysburg.

8 comments:

Linz said...

Cute picture! I love his "swimsuit" heehee!

M- your favorite said...

What he is getting so big!!! Look at him he's swimming. I hope it's just a tooth. I don't like to see hungry babies. But then again like you said he's happy. So I guess he's fine?!? Does he have red hair?

Emily Frame said...

will you make me a suit like that?

Susanna said...

Kent and Leisy!!!!
Okay, so I was looking at Breanne's blog and I found you guys on there. Your little boy is so incredibly cute. I am so glad to see that you are doind so well.
I was actually just hinking of Kent the other day because my sister just gave me all seven Harry Potter books and I am beginning to read them today for the first time. I just remember how much Kent liked them and it is great to see that he is carrying that over to Halloween, awesome costume.
Well, I'm just so glad to see you guys and your super sweet baby. Congrats!!!
LOVE Susanna

Amy and Craig said...

Have you called your pediatrician? My kids don't do an eating strike until regular food comes in to play. I remember Taylor would cry everytime we fed him baby food. He projectile vomited oatmeal and rice cereal at us. Katie really liked sweet potatoes. She also loved oatmeal.

Pat and Brent said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! He looks very healthy and happy so I'm sure he's fine. I know what you mean about worrying though. I had to force feed Michelle from day 1. I found out later that they do OK if they eat when they want to.

Kent and Leisy said...

amy...I'll have to try the oatmeal. He hates rice cereal. he gags and spits it at us now!

Michelle said...

Zeb is so dang cute. I can't wait for you guys to get here!