Wednesday, October 3, 2007

the clip

Here's the clip of me on the news. This is not the clip that was on live though. In fact, we didn't even realize that they were filming this. We thought they were just taking notes and asking us questions! They show the four of us together and then I am talking. Next to me is little Sam Dockter's head. I am talking pretty fast and mumbling a bit! plus we had been in a rainstorm just a half an hour previous. with those things in mind, watch if you dare! :) good thing I don't know anybody in toledo huh? or so I thought. I guess one of the sister missionary's investigators saw me!! and our wonderful neighbor ellen saw it and recorded it on her DVR. I am famous in Toledo now. It has now been on channel 24 4 times today I believe! plus, our live little fiasco. nutso.

http://nbc24.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=54670

scroll to the bottom of this page and click on "watch this video"

7 comments:

brittani c. said...

Hey Leisy. We saw you on the news last night. Way to represent! You should get a hefty gift certificate for doing such great advertising of the shops. You had me sold :) Especially with thoughts of my imaginary baby stroller, knowing that the streets are big enough for one more to your four-some. :) jk.

Erin said...

Wow Leisy, you really are famous! Why didn't I get your autograph when I lived next to you? :)

dockters said...

Yay! i LOVE it!

Lyndsay said...

Way to represent! I'm jealous that you guys got to attend the grand opening. Did you get any free stuff other than the t-shirt?
p.s. I have to confess, that I keep refreshing your blog and listening to "The Way I Am." I love Ms. Michaelson!

tiffanie said...

Yay! Ohio loves you! nay, Ohio needs you!

Pam and Rand said...

Cool - you do have a good news voice. Maybe you should become a news woman.

Anonymous said...

Good post.