Tuesday, October 30, 2007

little swampy has been acting strangely

Yesterday the poor little rat would not go down for naps. He was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open. Here is a picture of him fighting sleep. He finally just put his head down in disgust and fell asleep (after 2 and a half hours of fighting it).

This morning he woke up at four am...to play. He didn't want to eat, didn't cry, just giggled and rolled around. I am really not a happy camper at four. I just put him back in bed and he got back up at five...to play. Kent took care of him at five. Again at six-thirty he decided to play. Luckily he sat in the bathroom while kent got ready and whatnot. This is a four am picture.

The strange thing is, it is now almost nine and he is asleep, but still hasn't eaten since last night! Little Z reminds me of his auntie metta with his strange sleeping and eating habits!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah - happy camping at 4am, 5am, OR 6am is pretty much impossible. Bless your heart. At least he was happy and smiley - screaming at that time in the morning is completely unbearable. I love his "happy as can be" 4:00am picture. That's hilarious.

I wonder what's going on with the eating thing ... and if it's related to the sleep differences? Let us know if he finally woke up just famished.

:) good luck!

Kent and Leisy said...

14 hours! its 1:00 and he's eating for the first time since last night! he woke up from his second nap starving. little rat boy.

taylor and laney said...

i hope the rugrat turns you into a morning person.

taylor and laney said...

Finally, a more realistic view of the "little rugrat" as you so affectionately call him. I'm glad to see that he's normal. I think the grumpy picture is adorable.
-Taylor

brittani c. said...

Oh my heavens! That first picture just breaks my heart! I don't think I've ever not seen Zeb smiling. -bwc

Pat and Brent said...

It's amazing how they all go through stages where they don't want to eat much. Maybe he's getting more teeth. It's hard to appreciate a happy baby at 4:00 AM. Glad to see all the darling smiles though.

M- your favorite said...

I would not be very happy if I was woke up at 4 then 5 then 6. Nope not a happy moring person! But OOH he's so cute- all happy and wanting to play. To cute!