Thursday, October 25, 2007

he's mobile and is getting hair

Here's some more baby news...pretty normal stuff but still good info for all you grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles, cousins, etc so far away.

After our park excursion this morning I jumped in the shower to warm up and clean up! I normally just stick the rugrat in his carseat and he'll hang out in the bathroom with me. He loves to watch the shower curtain (the bright colored squares fascinate him) and he likes the sound of running water. He normally makes a few noises and talks to me a bit. Today was no different than normal. I open the curtain and peek at him every few minutes to smile and whatnot, but he's pretty good to just hang out. Today I took a bit longer shower than usual because he was being so good. I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain to see THIS! He had his blanket on the floor and was laying on it. He somehow kicked off his blanket and then squiggled out of his seat to land on top of it without me hearing and without any squawks. Once again I am a delinquent parent. I've got to watch this little arthropod (it's his new nickname because of his rolly poliness) more closely.

here's a small photo of the rugrat's hair growth. It's starting to come in thicker on top. he's got these long little wispies that just poke out the top of his head. It's kinda hard to see, but I think he's going to get his dad's hair. It's coming in like a little helmet head. His hairline looks a lot like Kent's. I have no idea what the line through the picture is.

5 comments:

Deneal said...

Talented, cute, and happy? You got one great kid!

kenna said...

In that second picture, he looks like a mini-kent.

Erin said...

Have you started baby proofing yet? It's going to happen sooner than you think!

Pat and Brent said...

He's got an "I guess I showed her" look on his face. He must have been pretty determined - enough that a little bump to the floor didn't phase him. What a smarty pants! A very ingenious boy to figure it all out.

Michelle said...

You guys - he is so DAMMMMMMMM adorable!